Monday, August 13, 2012

Darling Deals 8/13

  It's been quite some time since the last darling deals-what a slacker I've been. So I cooked up an extra big medium really yummy one this time!
 
It just doesn't get any better than fresh produce from the Farmers Market! Chipotle (Makers of the freshest,bestest most awesomest burritos.....ever) are hosting a farmers market tour and giving away a limited number of $10 in Farmers Market Tokens and tote bags at Farmers Markets all around the country! Go here for a schedule to see if there is one near you! 

Before you throw out that Sunday paper, be sure and check the coupon inserts for a coupon for a free Good n' Natural bar! That's right- totally free! I love these. Super clean, and super yummy. On a similar note, If you have a GNC nearby, go here for a coupon for a free Eat Smart bar. I've never tried these, but I'm always looking for a new healthy, yummy bar to try! All stores may not have these, so know that before you make a special trip.

                
     Headed to the movies this week? If you're like me you hate paying for that over-priced-really-bad-for-you-but-really-good-tasting popcorn and soda. So here's a nice little coupon that will lower the cost(if not the calories), so you can maybe forgo smuggling in your own(other people have done this too,right?).  Go here to print! Offer expires August 16th!
                If you're looking for a sweet movie that the family can enjoy, I recommend the Odd Life of Timothy Green! Got to see a special preview showing of it a few weeks ago and it was so sweet and beautifully filmed! Took me back to the days of simple movies that don't need special effects.It comes out Augus 15th! And no, I didn't get paid to say that:)

                Have any food deals we need to know about? What do you like to smuggle into the movies?



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great deals! I LOVE Chipotle and I love going to the farmer's market, so I love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurel, I love your blog!!! The Good n'Natural bars are my favorite - they taste great and are gluten free - yeah. I admit I usually smuggle in a water bottle...I hope to see the movie you recommended - though I may wait until it hits Redbox. If you want to post a great deal, I signed up online to Redbox, and they send me coupons nearly every weekend. Last weekend I got 50 cents off so my movie was 75 cents! Anyway, keep up the good work here, and thanks so much for your wonderful comments about my blog, I always look forward to what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete

You're gonna leave a comment? Really? You just made my day!!