Monday, August 20, 2012

Free Shipping + 10% off at Urban Outfitters= Great Deals







 For the nexy 3 days only(until August 23rd), Urban Outfitters is offering free shipping with no minimum, plus 10% off with the code NEWSKOOL. There are lots of bargains in their sale section, so be sure to check it out!
Above are some things I totally wouldn't mind having if I hadn't already blown that darn clothing budget this month.

CAUTION: Urban Outfitters sells clothing and other merchandise that displays profane language and crude references. Its not everywhere, but I have come across it when browsing their site. Please use your own discretion:)

1 comment:

  1. I love Urban Outfitters, but I agree with you about the random profanity!

    ReplyDelete

You're gonna leave a comment? Really? You just made my day!!