Thursday, June 28, 2012

Here We Go!

Does this look exciting enough?
    It's my first post! Yay! So about this blog. Is it a money saving blog? Is it a fashion blog? Is it a food blog? Yes,yes aaaaand yes. I'm smushing all these things and more into this blog. I've been mulling having a blog over in my brain for awhile now, and creating imaginary posts for even longer. I'm hoping this blog will get my-and your- creative juices flowing and that I can get to know more people with similar interests. So to anyone who's reading this thank you! So what am I waiting for? Lets do this!

                               "whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."
                                                                                  1 Corinthians 10:31




A huge thanks to Kelli at She Learns As She Goes for her advice and encouragement in setting up this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're gonna leave a comment? Really? You just made my day!!