Saturday, June 30, 2012

Introducing......Darling Deals

              If you haven't already guessed, I have a passion for combining words with a common first letter. I wish I could control it,but I can't. Pretty soon we'll have Wordless Wednesdays, Fashion Fridays, Savin Saturdays, Messy Mondays-Oh wait, that's already taken.
              Now, onto the deals! Please chime in in the comments with your own as well! Now, this isn't really a coupon blog. There are already tons of great people who put lots of work into a complete list of all the deals and coupon match ups available, like Collin at Hip2Save. But you can bet coupons will be involved. I won't post everything, just the deals on things I love best and hope you do too(there is someone reading this right?).

  
           
                   Hair need some tlc? Ulta is Hosting Frizz-Free Friday Blowouts during the month of July. Call in to your local Ulta and make a reservation for your free blowout on the 6,13, or 20 from 5-8pm. I did this last year and my hair had never been so straight!


On July 4th, H&M will be giving away free scratch-off cards valued between $10- $100 to the first 100 in line! Check with your local H&M to see what time they open.  You can bet I will be there!


Right now L.L. Bean is offering a free $10 gift card in their catalog! Go here and request the Late Summer Edition. Mine came quickly-only a few days! They have some cute and colorful skinny belts like the on pictured above for 9.99, and L.L. Bean always has free shipping! I just ordered one in pink didn't even have to enter any credit card info.Hurry, offer expires July 29th:)

Now until July 2nd, you can get Buy on Get one FREE Frappucinos at any Starbucks location inside a Target! Sounds good to me:) Alos, if you won't be near a Target Starbucks, you can still save! Buy 2 or more Frappucinos at ant regular Starbucks and get $1 off each one until July 1st! AND on July 4th, select Starbucks locations will be giving away a free tall coffee to every customer! You may want to call ahead to see if your location is participating. I think that's enough to keep me caffeinated for the entire weekend! Did you know that there is a Chai Frappucino? I didn't. And I'm excited.
Thanks Hip2Save for the heads up!




And speaking of frappucinos- how adorable are these frappucino cupcakes created by Kim at Kimz Kitchen? Check out the recipe here.
Have any deals to share? Whats your favorite Frappucino?
          

2 comments:

  1. BOGO frappuccinos?! Dude, I'm totally going to Target tomorrow. I haven't had one in ages, but I used to love the Caramel frap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto! It's a good thing they don't do this too often, or I'd be on a permanent sugar/caffeine high!

      Delete

You're gonna leave a comment? Really? You just made my day!!