Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Darling Deals 7/11


This Friday you can score a free 12 oz Refresher at Starbucks from 12-3 pm! Apparently these are a mild energy drink made from green coffee extract, and have just a little caffeine to give you a nice little afternoon boost. Go here to find out more!



   Free Chick-fil-A On Cow Appreciation Day


   How far are you willing to go for free food? I'm not talking distance here. All day this Friday, July 13th, Chick-fil-A is giving away a free meal to everyone who dresses like a cow! If you dress partially like a cow (think mask or cow printed scarf etc) you get a free entree.If you go all the way, you get a full meal! Go here to find out more and print a free "Cow Starter Kit". I may or may not be working on my "Eat Mor Chikin" sign.

    Plato's Closet Grab Bag Event 


                         Ready for the most epic sale ever? If you have a Platos Closet near you, you'll want to check out this sale. However many clearance items you can stuff into a bag (regular plastic grocery size) are just $15! Whenever I've done this in the past I've been able to get at least 20 items in, so its a great deal! Dates and times vary by location, so call or check your location's website first. Find a location near you here.


    Free $2 Amazon MP3 Music Credit


 Right now you can score a free $2 amazon mp3 credit by entering the code HEARTMP3 here.
If you don't already have an Amazon.com account, you can sign up for one here.
You have until tonight, July 11th at 11:59 pm to enter your code!

Have any deals to share?


4 comments:

  1. Oh I must have gotten lucky! I got the free drink yesterday at Starbucks. I had the lime one -- pretty good! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were lucky,Leslie! They look really good for a hot day. Unfortunately I missed it, but definitely trying one the next time i'm there!

      Delete
  2. OH my gosh I love Starbucks...I popped in the other day when the power was out to get my coffee fix and they have some great new offerings! Love finding great deals! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they always coming up with some yummy new stuff? The mocha cookie crumble frap is sinfully delicious:)

      Delete

You're gonna leave a comment? Really? You just made my day!!